Sunday, July 26, 2015

WHY I HAVEN'T MADE ANY BLOG POSTS + UPDATES!

Hello! Guys, i am so sorry if you guys are waiting for a new blog post. I am being super lazy AND i absolutely hate being lazy. I tried to write more blog posts but i don't have the mood to make one. plus my laptop broke and i don't know where the charger is. But, don't worry i will still make blog posts. Plus i don't really know what to write, i have no idea. I am going to search for more ideas don't worry.

And! I have made a YouTube Channel. I am going to be uploading weekly. You guys should check it out if you guys want to. The name of the channel is 'Widyawidyaa'. The reason why i named my channel Widyawidyaa is because i just felt like it's a perfect name to just put there, and it's my blog name as well! I just uploaded a video about my July Favorites and honestly, i am pretty proud of it! Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0YdTkXX42w

I'm really happy of how it came out and i hope you guys liked i too! I have been waiting for such a long time to make a video and then uploading it to YouTube. And i did put it up. And it's public so you can go check it out. I just want to say that i love making videos and i have passion for it. So sorry if this is going to be really cringy but, I do love making videos especially about fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. I enjoy doing it and for me making videos is the best thing ever!

Moving to another topic. I just recently moved to a new school! And the school wasn't that bad. Well, obviously the people there is quite different from my old school. But still, It really is okay for me. Let me tell you a little bit about what happened yesterday.

So, i arrived at my new school. I was the only person with the weird uniform and i'm just the different one there. There is some of them that wears almost the exact same uniform as me, but still, it was really awkward. I was there with my sister, my dad, and my mom. So we were just sitting at the bench and talking about the new school. And then the bell rang. The principal called us to stand in the field and IT WAS SO HOT. Some of them even got sick and stuff, even i got sick. But then it went pretty smooth.

Sooooo, that is it for today's blog post! I am so sorry if it was too short. This is just an update and reasons why i haven't made any blog post.

Thanks again you guys! :D

See you soon! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment